- MIGUEL CARBALLEDA President Grupo Social ONCE Joined ONCE in 1978, where he entered as a selling agent, a position in which he remained for more than nine years
- FRANCES GENTLE President ICEVI President of the International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment (ICEVI)
- FRED SCHROEDER President, World Blind Union Internationally recognized leader of the full inclusion of blind and partially sighted persons, with more than 40 years of experience
Head of Global Connectivity and Access Policy, Facebook
Monica is the Global Head of the Connectivity & Access Policy group at Facebook, where she focuses on issues involving infrastructure, spectrum, accessibility, online communications service providers, and net neutrality.
Manager, Accessibility Office
Cymie believes everyone has the rights to learn, appreciate and enjoy the arts.
Ana Isabel Ruiz López
Director of Education, Employment and Braille
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery and graduated in Physiotherapy, she began her professional work at ONCE as a sales agent in the Administrative Agency of the Organization in Burgos.
Ángeles Lafuente de Frutos
Professor in the Department of Educational Attention of the Directorate of Education, Employment and Braille of the ONCE
I work as a teacher in the Department of Educational Attention of the Directorate of Education, Employment and Braille of ONCE, since 1986, collaborating in the education and inclusion of students with blindness or visual impairment.
Lourdes González Perea
Coordinator of technological accessibility projects in the ONCE Social Group
Degree in Journalism and Master in Integrated Technologies and Knowledge Society. She coordinates technological accessibility projects in the ONCE Social Group since 2004 and is a university professor.
Hannes Juhlin Lagrelius
Program Officer, Global Program for Inclusive and Accessible Urban Development
Thematic Director, Inclusive Education
Nafisa is a qualified speech-language therapist and audiologist, with a Masters in Inclusive Education (IE). Her focus areas include research, advising on IE policies and practices, advocacy work as well as training teachers, education officials and communities on IE.
- View notice Over 2,000 registrations from 133 countries already registered for the World Blindness Summit Madrid 2021 Thousands of people will share their future vision...
- View notice More than 100 countries registered so far for the World Blindness Summit "WBSMadrid2021" In a couple of days, over 1000 blind and visually ...
- View notice Tiina Jortikka-Laitinen welcomes the World Blindness Summit Madrid 2021 Finland's Ambassador to Spain is proud of the...
- View notice WORLD BLINDNESS SUMMIT POSTPONED TO MAY 2021 The organising committee (WBU, ICEVI and ONCE Soci...
- View notice Nomination for WBU Honorary Life Member The deadline for nominations is 31 March 2020....
- View notice Nomination for Louis Braille Medal This award is granted to individuals who have made...